Saturday, January 17, 2015

My favorite dress

Have you seen the 1994 version of Little Women with Susan Sarandon and Winona Ryder?  It's a good movie, though not a great representation of the book, in my opinion.  But I love their dresses, or at least most of them.  One of my favorite dresses is from that movie during Meg's wedding scene.  It is the bridesmaid dresses that the three sisters wear.  This picture does not do it justice because they are all sitting down, but I couldn't find a good pic on the Internet, can you believe it?  They are very modest, of course, a beautiful soft gray color.  I love their elegance and simplicity and beauty.  I want one someday, but can not make dresses.  Hmm.  How to make this happen?

Look what I found!  A link with slightly better pictures.  Check it out:

http://periodmoviecaps.blogspot.com/2010/01/bridesmaids-dresses.html


No comments:

Post a Comment