Sunday, January 11, 2015

Pampering with honey

I stumbled upon treehugger.com awhile ago and found some fun things on there, like the post below "8 ways to use honey to pamper your skin and hair."  So fun!  Check it out.

http://www.treehugger.com/organic-beauty/8-ways-use-honey-pamper-your-skin-and-hair.html

If you are interested in the negative effects of all the chemicals in facial cleansers and make-up, check out this link:

http://www.treehugger.com/htgg/how-to-go-green-natural-skin-care.html

I choose not to wear make-up for a couple of reasons.  One is that I think it's lame that women are expected to put something on their face in order to look better, and men are not.  I just want to be who I am, although I am not ignorant to the fact that make-up does make me look better.  Another reason I don't wear make-up is that I don't want to absorb all sorts of nasty things into my body.  It is my belief that many of the cancers, infertility, autism, Alzheimer's, and myriad of other disorders wreaking havoc in our world is from all the pollutants in the air, water, food, and products surrounding us.  I know I can't escape from them all, but I'll do what I can. 

No comments:

Post a Comment