Sunday, January 25, 2015

New Years Resolutions

Hi there!  Have you forgotten your resolutions already?  Me too, but then I remembered them, and I thought I'd share with you.

When we first moved to this town, we were in a different ward, which is a congregation.  Our Bishop, like the pastor of the congregation but not paid monetarily, was a truly inspired man.  I loved listening to his messages.  One day he was sharing the three Cs that we should avoid: criticism, comparison and complaining.  I am really, really good at criticizing and complaining.  Comparing isn't a huge struggle for me, but I won't claim perfection anywhere.  So this year, along with praying for one particular miracle, I am working to improve myself and get rid of those three Cs. 

I do not excel in outlining concrete ways I am going to mark my progress in these areas.  I should give that more thought.  Maybe after we move.  

Care to share a resolution of yours?  How is your progress? 

No comments:

Post a Comment